Entertainment

“We’ve lost everything” – Gospel singer, Chinyere Udoma cries out as fire destroys her music studio

Nigerian gospel artist, Chinyere Udoma, expressed distress after her music studio in Lagos was engulfed in flames, causing extensive damage to equipment and property valued at millions of naira. The fire, believed to have been triggered by faulty electrical wiring, erupted while the singer was en route to the airport. Upon arriving at the Eko Akete Jakonde Estate studio, she found the structure ablaze. Udoma revealed that she had previously alerted the landlord about the wiring issues, but no corrective measures were implemented.

Although the total cost of the damage remains undisclosed, Udoma conveyed her deep sorrow for the equipment lost and the setback it caused. In an emotional letter shared on her Instagram page, the musician recognized the significant loss while also affirming her unwavering dedication to recovery.

She wrote:

“It was a really tough Tuesday for us at @cgvmstudios Lagos. In just a few minutes, everything we’ve worked so hard for, worth hundreds of millions, was gone, consumed by flames.

I’m struggling to find the right words and don’t even know how to start explaining what happened.
All I can say is that we’ve lost everything, but by some miracle, no one was hurt.

We’re in a state of shock and if we’re a bit slow to respond, please understand.
This is a huge setback, but it hasn’t defeated us.

Right now, more than ever, we need your prayers and support.

Despite everything, we’re determined to rebuild from here, stronger and with our faith in each other and in the future intact.

Mama Chi 

Sources: Infotrend.com.ng