Dele Omo Woli Agba, the popular skit-maker, found himself entangled in a web of controversy when he shared a video on his social media platform, depicting him dressed as a woman.
The video stirred up a fervent debate among his followers, triggering a spectrum of emotions, including disappointment and frustration, regarding his choice of attire.
Dele Omo Woli, renowned for his comedic and often unconventional approach, uploaded a video in which he portrayed a female character. He captioned the video with, “The wait is over #UNRULY Out on all platforms @olamide 💫👑🔥🎶 #favouriteForLife #BadoforLife.”
However, the recent image took some of his audience by surprise, resulting in a divided response.
Certain fans swiftly expressed their discontent, contending that they anticipated a person with a “kingdom mindset” to exercise greater discretion in his appearance. Some believed that the outfit did not align with their perception of a conservative and spiritually-oriented persona, such as Dele Omo Woli.
See reactions below:
– Okay I think this is becoming too much. As much as you guys are trying to create content , you should also be careful not the promote the things of the LGBT+ . How did we even get to this nonsense where men now feel so comfortable dressing like the opposite sex. You guys are public figures and you really have to put an end to all this madness. Thought you guys are even kingdom minded, this is so irritating, may God help you all…. My kobo!
– @danielgreyxclusive GOD bless you for this….Most people won’t see anything wrong in this…
– @danielgreyxclusive Guy, you said it all. Its really becoming disgusting seeing guys dressed as women all over IG
– So sad to see u joining this rubbish that most Nigerian guys do nowadays. I believe you can pass your message without allowing Sodomite & Gomorrian spirit to use u Dele. 😢 What is wrong with all of you, helping devil to destroy the future of the young ones growing up… Ẹ jọ ọ
temiyolu oga o. Don’t know why he also must join in. We are enjoying your content already, why this?
– @temiyolu The truth many pple here are scared to say…🙌 but rather fake appraisal… Nonsense!!!
– @temiyolu it’s not nonsense👏pls you all are too serious at least let’s laugh for awhile…why all this even his wife isn’t complaining…Y’all should stop acting like The Jews🤷🏽♀️Holy people 😂😂
– @nextofdara2 please read if you like. Rom.12:2 says. And be not conformed to this world. But be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
– @nextofdara2 Proverb 23:9 Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words.
So I do not need to stress myself exchanging words with unbelievers like you. Continue your cruise while I face mine
See the video below: