Nollywood actress Olaniyan Tosin has posted another video, and this time, she shares the aftermath of a recent altercation.
Previously, Olaniyan had approached a group of fellow celebrities, both male and female, who were having a good time together. She issued a challenge, stating that they couldn’t greet her because they lacked respect.
In a video shared this morning, Olaniyan Tosin revealed that she had been physically confronted by her colleagues due to her confrontational behavior towards them. She has a habit of addressing her colleagues, both male and female, in a condescending manner, referring to them as “big colleagues” instead of using the term “senior colleagues.”
It appears that her fellow actors decided to take action against her due to her abrasive language and attitude. The video she shared today showed the aftermath of this confrontation, as she discussed her injuries. It’s a reminder that respect and courtesy are essential in the entertainment industry, and the video serves as a lesson in how to treat colleagues with kindness and professionalism.
She Wrote: It is well with me, if not because i sat down with them, who dem be? @jiganbabaoja pls i need your help mentor. Watch The Video Below;
Check out the social media reactions:
– Doctor_bicycle: Lmao 🤣… thank God you’re still alive. May you recover quickly 😂😂😂😂😂.
– Mhiz_classy1: Your hand got you 😂 sorry, my dear sister. Get well soon and carry on with the good work… We don’t want peace, we want violence always 🤣.
– Pradaleesa: Your mouth still works 😂😂😂😂.
– Itskikelove: Sorry but not sorry, I told you that your mouth would get you into trouble one day 😂😂😂😂. Look at your life.
– Therealtolani: Sorry, sis 😂😂😂. I hope you can still eat with your condition? 😂😂