Nigerian actor and filmmaker Kunle Afod expresses his heartfelt appreciation to his baby mama, actress Queen Oluwa, for the outstanding achievements of their daughter in the US Navy.
Queen Oluwa shared a series of photos of her daughter, Oyinkansola Angel, expressing her love with heartfelt words and emojis.
She wrote, “I love u @mevilish_angel 💓 💗 💛 💖 ♥️”
See her post below:
Reacting to Queen Oluwa’s post, Kunle Afod took to the comment section to shower praise on his baby mama for her exceptional role in raising their daughter, who is currently serving in the United States Navy.
He acknowledged the sacrifices and efforts put forth by Queen Oluwa in contributing to their daughter’s success.
He wrote,”❤️❤️❤️❤️ thank you Queen u have really done well … God will reward you”
See his post below:
Fans and well-wishers send their heartfelt words to the family.
– We love her too, Oyinkansola Ashakeade ❤️❤️❤️
– Mama’s love is always 100% my dear Angel
– I love you my angel than your mama elenurazor 😂😂
– Beautiful daughter ❤ 💕 😍 💖 ♥ God bless you always and protect you in jesus name Amen ❤
– We will always be your joy 😍😍😍😍