A-list actors Olaiya Igwe and Adekola Tijani have remembered their colleague, Murphy Afolabi, six months after the actors death.
Adekola shared a video of himself alongside his colleagues on his platform paying tribute to the deceased Murphy Afolabi.
Olaiya Igwe paid his tribute and prayed for everyone who supported and came through for the actor before and after his death.
Captioning the post, Adekola Tijani wrote,”6 Months Today you Left.Innah liLAHI wahinnah illehi rojihun 🙏 Hmmm.. Omo Afolabi.May Almighty ALLAH grant you Aljanna fridaos 🙏.”
In the comment section, fans as well as colleagues of the actors have also remembered the actor who suddenly passed on and also paid their tribute.
See his post.
Infotrend.com.ng reported earlier that Netizens react as the last movie produced by late Murphy Afolabi is set to be released.
The trailer for the movie was shared by actor Muyiwa Ademola on his Instagram page which is set to be released on November 20, 2023.
Recall Murphy Afolabi passed away on May 14, 2023, in an accident at home. He reportedly had a fall in the bathroom of his house in Ikorodu, Lagos.
See the trailer below:
Muyiwa Ademola’s post stirred up massive reactions as netizens expressed their grievances following the unfortunate incident that befell the late actor Murphy Afolabi, with many stating how painful it is to lose an icon.
They paid their tribute and applauded him for a job well done on the latest movie, “ALANI OMO IYA OSHOGBO,” he directed before his unfortunate demise.
See reactions below:
– It’s so painful 😢😢😢😢
– Rest On Legend 😫☹️🤦♂️💔
– God 🙏 Breath,life, Wealth, everything is in your hand 🙌🙌🙌 We stand in Awe of You🙌🙌🙌
– Olawale Murphy Afolabi…..your death still shocking o. This film very powerful
– Ahh Murphy rest in peace, The legend 😍😍
– Rest On Awo Ire ❤️🕊️
– Hmmm Allah kokoro oje kobi gbo continue to rest in perfect peace @murphyafolabi20 hmmmmmm 💔
– 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭may your soul rest in peace my month mate 😭😭😭😭
– I’m watching it cus of him😢😢😢😢. Still painful
– O ga oo,may his soul continue to rest in peace 🕊️🙏
– Hmm….May his continue to RestOn
– May his soul continue to Rest In Peace ☮️
– And sir Murphy Dey write film no be lie dis one go hot m definitely watching with my families
– 😢 I pray god forgive you